Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, Taibi Timers!

Single or not, I hope that your day is full of love. There's a lot of love in the world, and a good deal of that is just for YOU. Don't forget to give some love too! 

In case you're wondering what I'm doing for Valentine's Day, me and my almost husband Liam are going to go to dinner at one of our favorite vegan restaurants. We may even squeeze in a movie before-hand, since our reservation isn't until a bit later. We've both been working so much lately and we're pretty pooped, so it will be a quiet evening.

I've been very busy working on my Etsy shop and I've just added - for the first time ever - vintage clothing and accessories! Have a look and see if there's something you can't live without ;)




Here they all are : http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaibiTime?section_id=11604135

Be well and do good,
Love Taibi



No comments: