Hello Taibi Timers,
No huge news here, just moving further along in the same direction. Slowly. But surely. As my mother says, "Poco a poco, se va lejos." This means, "Little by little, one goes far." I'm still clearing out my apartment, still listing more items in my Etsy Shop (TaibiTime.com), still planning my wedding - basically just trying to be a better version of myself and trying to get things done. And relax. It's important to remember to relax. RELAX!!
This past Sunday I actually took a rare weekend day off from retailing to go wedding venue hunting with my almost-husband Liam. We went to a park that we had high hopes for and it turned out that we weren't that into it...but I did get this one good picture out of the experience :
We also went to a place called Brooklyn Farmacy where - get this - they have vegan maple egg creams!!! It's got a lot of vintage charm, and here's a pic I took of a scale/horoscope-giver-machine that they have there :
On a side note, I am a total Instagram addict, and my name on it is Taibi_Time. Please follow me if you would like to! It would make me feel very special :)
Thanks for reading this. I hope that you are making the kind of progress in your life that you want to be making - whatever that is. Have a great week.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day, Taibi Timers!
Single or not, I hope that your day is full of love. There's a lot of love in the world, and a good deal of that is just for YOU. Don't forget to give some love too!
In case you're wondering what I'm doing for Valentine's Day, me and my almost husband Liam are going to go to dinner at one of our favorite vegan restaurants. We may even squeeze in a movie before-hand, since our reservation isn't until a bit later. We've both been working so much lately and we're pretty pooped, so it will be a quiet evening.
I've been very busy working on my Etsy shop and I've just added - for the first time ever - vintage clothing and accessories! Have a look and see if there's something you can't live without ;)
Here they all are : http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaibiTime?section_id=11604135
Be well and do good,
Posted by Anonymous at 1:05 AM
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Hello Taibi Timers,
Writing to wish you a happy February. What's happening this month?
* New Etsy treasury for Valentine's Day, full of self love:
* I'm making my Valentines! I'll post one here on love day, from me to you.
* Me and the boy are back at work planning our wedding. Some wedding stuff might creep its way into this blog as this will be a DIY (and life!) adventure.
* I've just added more vintage housewares to my shop!
* The great clear-out continues, the focus now being my studio as the rest of the house is *mostly* under control (photos of the progress to come.) I will soon have supplies that I am ready to part with, and I will arrange them into nifty inspiration kits to put in my shop.
Have a great week!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:42 AM